Cheese is the colloquial name given to a taekwondo form/dance (see: Taekwonmu) that was originally popularized by the K Tigers but is now commonly performed by some school Demo Teams, particularly schools that teach Kukkiwon/WTF-style taekwondo.
The first YouTube video below illustrates an example of Cheese being performed by children at a small taekwondo school. In this video, Cheese is the first routine performed by the children, during the first 35 seconds of the video. The second video shows another small-school example Cheese, at 6:30 minutes into the video.
|Cheese: 35 seconds into the video||Cheese: 6:30 minutes into the video|
Cheese is also performed professionally, as in the first K-Tigers video below from 2014.
|Cheese (the first form in the video) by K-Tigers from 2014||Cheese: 2:25 minutes into the video, again by K-Tigers, from 2007|
More Examples Edit
- There's an especially clear version at 2:40 minutes into this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qCmlL7dvGfM
- 12 seconds into the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1fSiQ4alJSU
- 15 seconds into the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=prcwp9OIrKc
- 1:25 minutes into the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h_S6giGFOV0
- 3:00 minutes into the video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AiCqCnyk0k
- 3:50 minutes into the video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VrEPgm8z55c
- 6:50 minutes into this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3MlvO2mfxHE