A Jump Back Hook Kick (also called Jump Reverse Hook Kick or Jump Spin Hook Kick) is performed very similarly to a Back Hook Kick.
As with a Back Hook Kick;
- Face the target
- Pivot away from the target on the leading leg
- Bend the body forward, away from the target
- Your legs are going to have to bend a little in order to jump. It's not really possible to jump with straight legs (except barely, using just the ankles -- we want more of a jump than that)
- Once you're facing away from the target, jump...
- ...and at the same time straighten and lift the kicking leg to start its upward arc around toward the target